Last updated June 21, 2023.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT, AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
We might collect various types of information about users, including personal information. Personal information is any info related to an identifiable person, including references to location data, name, email address, phone number, or other factors specific to a person. We want you to understand how we handle your information. We can’t process data without the necessary information.
- You may provide an email when you subscribe to our blog then we will send you an email.
- Browsing our website with your browser’s cookies.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of our site.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We can’t collect any data directly from our website. We are using a Secured Web Hosting server (Hostinger) and CDN service (Cloudflare), so all your data is secured and always private between you and us.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
You can’t create an account with us so we can’t store any data from our readers. But, if you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you; also, you can delete your comment by yourself, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can simply reply to this comment and mentioned that you want to remove that comment or contact us via our email [email protected] to remove that comment, we’re here to help you!
ALL YOUR BROWSER DATA IS SAFE WHEN YOU VISIT US?
Yes, you are safe! SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private for all your data.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies collect standard internet log info and visitor behavior information. If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. Will remove the login cookies.
An additional cookie will be saved in your browser if you edit or publish an article. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
INTERACTION WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third-party websites, mobile software applications, and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Storage: we store Personal Information in the US.
- Access from Israel: Access from Israel is covered by the European Commission’s Adequacy Decision regarding Israel. You can read more here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en.
- External transfers: Where we transfer your Personal Information outside of EU/EEA (for example to third parties who provide us with services), we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Information, as required by applicable laws.
Any information collected and transferred by websiteguidelines.com is done by our technology partners including hosting, CDN, analytics, content management system, plugins, themes, comments, and contact forms.
We use the Google Analytics tool to improve our system.
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any Personal Information to us without the involvement of a parent or a guardian. For the purposes of the GDPR, we do not intend to offer information society services directly to children. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it.
If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at [email protected].
We collect and process your device’s source IP address that may disclose your general geolocation at the time of access. Ads and certain promotional content might be promoted to you because of it.
Like many other Web sites, WebsiteGuidelines.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and several clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW
- California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
- Our California Do Not Track Notice (Shine the Light): Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in specific web browsers. We do not respond to or honor DNT signals transmitted by web browsers. Still, we may allow third parties, such as analytics tool providers, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the services.
- Deletion Of Content From California Residents: If you are a California resident under 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content including Personal Information you have publicly posted. To remove it, please send an email to [email protected]. After removal, you will not be able to restore removed content. We cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content if prohibited by the law.
DO NOT SELL MY CONTENT
WebsiteGuidelines.com do not collect any information or disclose it and does not sell anything online or offline.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at [email protected].